- Dalip, K M. 2002. Integrated Pest Management: General principles of IPM and strategies used against the sweet potato weevil, Cylas formicarius. Presentation at Sweet potato Open Day/Symposium, St Kitts, November 26, 2002,
- Titus P and Dalip K. 2006. Managing the white grub Phyllophaga spp. (Coleoptera:Scarabaeidae) affecting sweet potato, Ipomoea batatas L (Convolulaceae) in St Vincent and the Grenadines. Paper presented at the 42nd Annual Meeting of the Caribbean Food Crops Society, Puerto Rico, 9-15 July, 2006.
- Pilgrim R N. 2001. Determination of optimum harvest interval for “Red Petiole” dasheen Colocasia esculenta (L) Scott Var. esculenta in Dominica. A paper presented at the 37th Annual Meeting of the Caribbean Food Crops Society, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, 15-20-July 2001
- Robin G C. 2006. Developing systems for sustainable production of export grade dasheen (Colocasia esculenta (L.) Schott var. esculenta) in Dominica. Paper presented at the 42nd Annual Meeting of the Caribbean Food Crops Society, Puerto Rico, 9-15 July, 2006.
- Robin, G. 2003. The effects of agronomic practices, seasonality and agro-ecological zones, on suckering, scarring and weight of dasheen (Colocasia esculenta (L) Schott var. esculenta). A paper presented at the 39th Annual Meeting of the Caribbean Food Crops Society, Grenada, 13-19 July 2003
- Robin, G. 2003. Taro (Colocasia esculenta (L) Schott Var. esculenta): production, constraints and research in Dominica and other Caribbean countries. Paper presented at the 3rd Taro Symposium, Nadi, Fiji., 21– 23 May 2003
- Robin G C. 2005. Validating cultural, agro-ecological, post-harvest and agro-processing technologies for making dasheen (Colocasia esculenta (L.) Schott var. esculenta) chips in Dominica. Paper presented at the 41st Annual Meeting of the Caribbean Food Crops Society, Gosier, Guadeloupe, July 10-16, 2005.
Root Crops – General
- Iton A, Sarojini R and Pemberton C. 2004. Consumption patterns of roots and tubers in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. Paper presented at the 25th West Indies Agricultural Economics Conference, Suriname, August 15-21, 2004.
- Robin G C. 2006. Current root and tuber crops research in the Caribbean. Paper presented at the 14th Triennal Symposium of the International Society for Tropical Root Crops, Triruvananthapuram, Kerala, India, 20-26 Nov 2006.
- Robin G C. 2004. The International Society for Tropical Root Crops (ISTRC): a Caribbean branch. A poster presented at the 40th Annual Meeting of the Caribbean Food Crops Society, St. John, United States Virgin Islands, 19-23 July 2004.
Integrated Pest Management – General
- Clarke-Harris D O. 2002. IPM Related activities in the Caribbean. A paper presented during the Regional Workshop on the Reduction/Elimination and Management of Pesticides in the Context of the Stockholm Convention on Persistence Organic Pollutants and the Basel Convention on the Control of Transboundary Movement of Hazardous Wastes and their Disposal, Port of Spain Trinidad and Tobago, 22-25 April 2002
- Dalip, K M. 2002. Integrated Pest Management (IPM) with special emphasis on stored products. Presentation at Workshop on Alternatives to Methyl Bromide, Kingston, Jamaica, 7 October, 2002
- Dalip K M, Webb F, Lawrence J and Robinson D E. 2002. Rearing of Cephalonomia stephanoderis under laboratory conditions in Jamaica. A paper presented at the 13th Annual Conference of the Jamaican Society for Agricultural Sciences, Bodles, Jamaica, 18-19 June 2002
Please refer to the list of crops in the Proceedings section for information on pests of a crop and the particular pest management system for the crop.