The Coconut Symposium is organized under the ITC/CARDI Coconut Industry Development for the Caribbean project.
- Market Systems for the Development of Coconut Sector in the Caribbean
- Coconut/Small Ruminant Mixed Farming Systems
- Trade and Investment
- Climate Change, Risk and Disaster Mitigation and Management
- Environment and Waste Management
- Value Chain Development
- ICT applications within the Coconut Industry
- Strategies for Coconut Industry
The Coconut Industry Development for the Caribbean Project is jointly implemented by CARDI and International Trade Center and funded by the European Union and the ACP Secretariat.